Open Studios Alta/Pasa/Dena is organized by and solely funded by our participating artists and sponsoring merchants. If you would like to see us continue to grow and improve, all donations are welcome!
You can also make payments for your Advertising or Artist Participation fees with PayPal. Please enter your name, and type of payment on the invoice.
Silent + Live Auction
We have received many donations for our Silent + Live Auction, so thanks to those who gave.
Want to be involved in helping Open Studios? Tell us what you’re good at here, and we’ll be in touch.
Come and join a committee, make new friends with like-minded people. Share your skills at the same time you are learning from one another. Many tasks can be done at home, on your own schedule.
We need help in: Administration, Website Maintenance in WordPress, Print Graphics, Advertising, Promotion, Project Management, Communications, Social Media, Creative Writing, Photography, Meeting Set-up, Proofreading, Map Testing, Information Technology, and others.
How to apply as an exhibiting artist, a location showing art, or a sponsor for the upcoming June 2017 Tour.
All visual artists, 18 and over can apply to participate in this juried event. You may host the event in your own home or studio if within our Location Boundaries: All of Altadena, and the areas of Pasadena between the 210 Fwy. on the West and South, and Altadena Dr. on the East. (North is Altadena.) You may choose to show in another location on the tour with mutual consent. Open Studios will help place you if needed. Artists conduct their own sales, so there are no commission fees, and you choose how to best showcase your art.
Participation Benefits Include:
• Inclusion of one photo of your artwork and your profile in our full color printed Tour Booklet.
• Inclusion of photo and your profile on our website, and possible “Featured Artist” profile on the Homepage.
• Inclusion in our Social Media campaign, including a “Featured Artist of the Day” on Facebook, with 3 photos of your work, bio, and optional headshot. Other channels where you might be included are Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
• Media and print campaign exposure. Our last event had many articles about the Tour and our artists in online publications.
• Our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) efforts have acquired us a #1 ranking on Google search results for the past two tours.
• Liability Insurance against damages caused by artwork to visitors.
Advertiser and Sponsor Inquiries:
For Advertising in our Guidebook or Directory Brochure, contact Mary Gothard: email@example.com